- 100g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar
- Place butter in pot and melt over low heat.
- In bowl place caster sugar, egg, flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into chocolate mixture add melted butter and stir together
- Place glad wrap on bowl and put into fridge for 25 min
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Take out mixture and roll onto 24 balls (1 teaspoon of mixer per ball)
- Roll each ball into plate of icing sugar
- Place balls 5-6 cm apart and bake for 15 min
- Cool in trays and server