- 1 x Butternut pumpkin
- 1 x Sweet Potatoe
- 2 x Carrot
- 5 x Garlic cloves
- 1L Vegetable Stock
- Natural Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Peal and cube butternut pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrots, & peal garlic leave whole
- Put all vegetables into a heavy based pot that can go in oven and roast until soft
- Take out Pot form oven and put on stove
- Add 1 letter of vegetable stock and cook down until soft and creamy
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Once all soft blend togeather until smooth serve up and enjoy on cold day.
- Serve up with dollop of Natural Yogurt (or sour cream) on top and grated chilies to add some additional heat