- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla bean paste
- In a bowl place 3/4 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons white vinegar and stir leave for 5 min to sour (if you don’t have vinegar you can use lemon juice instead)
- In another bowl add 1 cup of plain flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 2 tablespoons of milk powered, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 tablespoons white sugar, mix dry ingredients together.
- Add melted butter,vanilla bean and egg to soured milk and add to dry mix and mix until lumps are gone ( I use bar mix which works well)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour cupful of batter (depending on how big or small you want 1/4 cup works well) onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- If you make more than you need bag and freeze for quick breakfast when needed, reheat in microwave for 30 seconds