- 235g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1&1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- 180 g Marshmallows,
- 200g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Preheat oven to 180°c and grease and line a slice pan.
- Using electric mixer, beat 185g of butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift flours over butter mixture. Stir with spoon until dough comes together.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Level and press down with the back of your spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- While baking, use scissors to cut marshmallows in half.
- Spread warm base with jam. Cover with marshmallows, cut size down.
- Bake for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Press down on marshmallows to level surface.
- Cool completely in tin.
- Combine chocolate and remaining butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Cook until completely melted and smooth, don’t rush this process.
- Pour over marshmallows and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut in pieces to serve and enjoy.