- Chicken Drumettes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 x Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 x Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 x Large Ziplock bag
- 1 x Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 3 x Tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce (Ayam)
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- In large zip lock bag add 1/2 cup self raising flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, 2 tablespoons garlic powder, 1 tablespoon paprika, close bag and mix.
- Open bag and add chicken close bag and coat chicken thoroughly (depending on how much chicken you may need to top up dry mixture).
- Remove chicken from bag and add to baking tray.
- Put chicken in oven and cook for 40-50 min (depending on size of drumettes).
- Once cooked remove chicken from baking tray and add to heavy based pot.
- When you’re ready to serve, heat up pot and add Sesame Seeds & Sweet Chilli Sauce (3 tablespoons just guide).
- To serve add fresh finely sliced chilli on top. yum me….