- 2 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of hot chocolate powder
- 100 grams melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Pre heat oven 180 Degrees
- Place 12 paper baking cups in muffin tray
- In large bowl add, 2 and 1/2 cups of all purpose flour, 1 cup white sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon hot chocolate powder, mix together.
- In the second bowl add 100 grams melted butter, 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, 2 eggs and mix together.
- Make a well in bowl 1 for dry ingredients and add wet ingredients to bowl 2.
- Mix together until combined
- Using tablespoon fill muffin cup about half way in all 12 muffins
- Using teaspoon add Nutella into each muffin
- Cover Nutella with remainder of muffin mixture
- Add additional chocolate chips on top
- Place muffins in oven and cook for 20-22 minutes
- Remove muffins from oven and let cool for 5 min
- Enjoy Yum Me……