- 200g Milk Coffee Biscuits (250 Grams Pack)
- 1 Teaspoon Powdered Cinnamon
- 160 Grams unsalted butter
- 2 x PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese room temperature (2 x 250 grams)
- 2 x Nestle sweeten condensed milk (2 x 395 Grams)
- Juice from 4 medium size Lemons
- Option 1
- 400 grams blueberries
- Option 2
- Candy Lemon
- Finely slice rind from 2 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup white sugar
- Candy Lemon
- In a food processor place Milk Coffee Biscuits (250 Grams) and 1 Teaspoon Powdered Cinnamon and process until fine crumb.
- In a small pot melt 160 Grams unsalted butter
- Pour butter onto Biscuits and process until mixed thoroughly
- Use excess butter to rub down a 24 x 7 Spring-cake tin
- Place crumb into tin and press down with a spoon building a wall on the inside
- Place in Fridge for 15 mins to chill and harden.
- Remove tin from Fridge (spray canola oil on the inside of the tin walls and then place baking paper on inside so the filling does not stick to the tin)
- Put back in fridge for another 15 mins
- Place room temperature cream cheese (cut into small cubes) in a food processor and blend down until smooth.
- Place sweetened condensed milk into food processor and mix together with cream cheese until smooth.
- Place juice from 4 lemons into food processor and mix with cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Remove Spring-cake tin from Fridge and pour filling into cake tin and put back in fridge for at least 3 hours (over night is better)
- Option 1 (Blueberries)
- Place 2 punnets of Blueberries over cheese cake when ready to serve
- Option 2 (Candy Lemon Rind)
- Finely slice up rind from 2 lemons and remove any pulp
- In a pot place finely sliced rind and 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup of white sugar and bring to a boil and let mixture thicken like syrup and set aside to cool.
- Place on top of cheese cake before serving.
- Enjoy YumMe…….