- 1 and 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups white sugar, 1/2 cup honey,1/3 cup water, 2 tablespoons golden syrup to a heavy base pot on medium and stir until dissolved
- Once dissolved turn up to high heat bring to a boil for 6-7 min or until 150 degrees, do not stir, only swirl.
- Once it reaches 150 degrees (or when it has been boiling for 6-7 min) remove from heat and let bubbles settle
- Grease baking tray in preparation to put mixture into (15 x 40 cm tray)
- Add 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda and stir through, don’t over stir (note mixture will change color and start to grow).
- Pour into baking tray to cool for 3-4 hours, until cools and hardens
Biscuit Base Ingredients
- 1 and 1/2 packets of chocolate ripple biscuits (375G)
- 120g unsalted butter
Biscuit Base Directions
- Use food processor to ground down biscuits
- Melt down butter in pot
- Add butter to biscuits and mix again
- Press evenly into tray and put into fridge for 30-60 min (until base is firm)
- Note this is enough mixture to make 25cm tray (make sure it’s one that has a removable bottom so you can push tart up and also 12 muffin tray bases silicon ones work well so you can push out tart)
- 1 can condensed milk (395 mL)
- 600 mL thickened cream
- Place 600 mL cream and 300 grams of crushed up honeycomb into mixer and whip cream until thickens
- Add condensed milk and combine and pour into tray and muffin molds
- Top with honeycomb (leave some honeycomb to top when serving)
- Fridge for 3-4 hours
- 1 and 1/2 Cups (300g) caster sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup Thicken Cream
- 70 g Unsalted butter
- Put 1 and 1/2 cups of caster sugar and 1/2 cup cold water in heavy base pot.
- Stir until sugar melts.
- Bring to a boil and only swirl the pot (do not stir; 8-10 minimum on medium-high heat).
- Once sugar starts to turn into golden brown take off heat.
- Whisk in 70g butter, then whisk in 1/2 cup of thickened cream.
- Put pot back on heat and stir for an additional 1-2 min until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool (2-3 min)
- Remove tarts from molds and place on tray using spoon drizzle caramel over tarts
- Please back into freezer for 15 min.
- Remove from freezer and use ice magic chocolate and drizzle over tarts and place back into freezer
- When ready to server remove from freezer and sprinkle on remaining Honeycomb
- You can also add additional fresh raspberries on top.
- Enjoy yum me ……